Trial Technologies can provide PowerPoint services for any level of need:
- From custom design templates, we focus on your specific requirements and match them with solutions to dynamically present your case.
- Our designers work with you to develop presentations which have graphic visual impact to enhance your message or argument.
- We assist you in reducing complex information into simple to follow visual sequences for the jury.
- We define your presentation needs, and then build and edit the files, and refine them to maximize effectiveness.
- Interactive displays such as reveal charts, check charts, and maps will illustrate a change of events for the jurors. Information is introduced when desired, so jurors cannot get ahead of you, and are led at your control and pace.
Powerpoint is useful for:
- Mediations / arbitrations
- Conceptualizing arguments
- Shaping opening / closing arguments